Carrot or stick? 2017 Supplier Performance Study
Keys to boosting supplier performance revealed
On average procurement teams can gain an extra 29% performance from their suppliers with some simple changes. Our 2017 research study uncovered what suppliers would like to (but often can’t) say to buyers to help them turn this around.
The study highlights a number of practical insights that will help your organisation drive much stronger performance from your suppliers, including
- What performance buyers typically get from their suppliers
- What suppliers recommend buyers should do to improve the suppliers performance
- What interventions actually work to lead suppliers to better performance
- Differences between managing contracts in the pubic and private sector
- Three things you can do today to improve supplier performance.
For the full results and insights, download your free copy below.